Friday 29 July 2011

All About Muhammad Hafeez

EEEMMMM
Orang selalu cakap "mak mana yang tak sayang anak?"
Ok that's me.I always miss my kids.They are my life.Without them i can't feel happy.Wow!!!!!for sure ramai reader yang assume ana dah kahwin.Not yet.Still single but not available yet.Ana ada 2 orang anak buah yang ana dah anggap macam anak ana sendiri.MUHAMMAD HAFEEZ and NURUL HILMEEYAH.They are so cute.Now i really miss them.A lot.I think i miss them more than I miss my own parent.I don't want to talk too much.I just want to show you some picture of MUHAMMAD HAFEEZ or we call him as ABANG ATIS.May be on other day i will show some picture of NURUL HILMEEYAH or we call her as ADIK YUYUL

it was him during fetal life


this is apez when he was born.his first picture in his life


his first birthday


his first birthday present form his aunties


his first holiday with his family at Kundasang


with his beloved Ayah


eating his favorite food


playing his favorite sport


try to catch the sun


playing with abang kimi





cutting hair at tawau


his must ride this elephant when going to ct mall


really cute boy


he want to go his mamak's home


with his beloved the tallest uncle


during auntie tim's wedding


a new kiko model


really tired exploring the sabah museum


his own tv plasma.no body can change the channel while he watch that cartoon


his own style during sleep


can not be far a way from ball


his facial expression during hungry

These picture show atis' life.He is the first grandson in our family.He really naughty boy but his naughty make us smile everyday.Atis i really miss you.Wait for auntie ok.I will bring for you more present this year.....CAYANG ATIS


No comments:

Post a Comment